It has been 5 years since Adidas Running first released their high-performance running shoe, the ‘Adidas Energy BOOST’, made with industry-defining BOOST technology. To commemorate, Adidas has updated and re-releases the Energy BOOST in its original black and yellow.
The Energy BOOST
The original Energy BOOST got its name due to its high energy return and responsiveness, made possible because of a heel-to-toe BOOST foam in the sole and midsole that stores and returns superfast, lightweight energy every time the foot strikes the ground. The new versions have the same unique silhouette with new updates and integrations, including an improved and simplified midfoot construction combined with a lighter cage for a more accommodating fit.
The Energy BOOST OG (G64392) and Energy BOOST (CQ1762) retails for MYR650 and is available at www.adidas.com.my and in the following stores:
- adidas Sports Performance Suria KLCC
- adidas Sports Performance Pavilion
- adidas Sports Performance The Gardens
- adidas Sports Performance Midvalley Megamall
- adidas Sports Performance Sunway Pyramid
- adidas Sports Performance Sky Avenue
- adidas Sports Performance One Utama
- The Marathon Shop Lot10
- The Marathon Shop Sunway Pyramid