This is one snack you don’t have to feel bad about eating.
Let’s get real; cookies are great! Personally, we get a craving around 4pm every day and hunt around the office for any open packets of them. So when we found this chewy, tasty ball of goodness without the guilt, we pounced!
Warning: This recipe is way too easy; you’ll probably make a batch every week!
150g Nestlé ® FITNESSE® Granola Oats and Honey
1 tbsp Milk
1 tbsp Olive Oil
100g Chia Seeds
1 tbsp. Honey (Optional)
A handful of Raspberries
1. Preheat your oven to 150°c.
2. Coarsely blend the Nestlé ® FITNESSE® Granola Oats & Honey in a blender.
3. Mix the banana, milk and olive oil into a paste in a separate bowl.
4. Add this paste to the blended Nestlé ® FITNESSE® Granola Oats
5. Roll the mixture to create around ten balls, and place them on a board covered with greaseproof paper.
6. Gently press into the center of each ball to create a small hole.
7. Put the balls in the oven for 15 min at 150°C. Once done, fill the holes with jam.
Note: While waiting for the cookies to bake, prepare a raspberry chia jam filling, mash the raspberries into a puree. Then add the chia seeds and honey and mix well. Place in the freezer for about one hour before filling the cookies with it.
Nestlé Fitnesse Granola Oats, specially imported from Belgium, comes in two choices; Nestlé Fitnesse Granola Oats, Cranberry & Pumpkin Seeds and Nestlé Fitnesse Granola Oats & Honey. They’re made with high quality European ingredients and are a natural source of fibre and calcium, too!