If you’re looking for something to indulge on, but in a healthy-for-you slice, we’ve got just the thing that will satisfy your craving.
Here’s a ‘cheesecake’ recipe that you’re going to keep on repeat. It’s got that yummy richness of the classic version of this popular dessert, but without the added fat and sugar to weigh it down. There’s healthy granola, dates for natural sweetness and lots of nuts and fruits tossed in, too!
Did we mention it that it’s a bake-free version? Let’s get started!
120g Nestlé ® FITNESSE® Granola Oats, Cranberry & Pumpkin Seeds
2 tbsp of Water
300g Cashew Nuts. *Soak them in water overnight.
3 tbsp of Milk
3 tbsp of Syrup
1 cup of Fresh Blackberries
- In a blender, mix the granola, dates and water to form a paste. Add a little bit of extra water if necessary. Place the dough in the bottom of your mould to form the base of your cheesecake.
- Rinse and drain the cashew nuts and mix them with the banana, milk, agave syrup and lemon juice. Mix until you get a creamy, lump-free mixture.
- Pour half of the mixture over the base of your cheesecake.
- Add the blackberries and then pour the rest of the mixture over the blackberries.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Remove the cheesecake from the mould and cut into portions.
*Store in the refrigerator for a few days, or in the freezer where it will last up to two months.
Nestlé Fitnesse Granola Oats, specially imported from Belgium, comes in two choices; Nestlé Fitnesse Granola Oats, Cranberry & Pumpkin Seeds and Nestlé Fitnesse Granola Oats & Honey. They’re made with high quality European ingredients and are a natural source of fibre and calcium, too!